The cooperative openmobility supports the establishment of an open, jointly designed mobility ecosystem
for Switzerland in order to establish sustainable mobility.
The development of an open digital system for mobility shall be based on the following principles:
- Any interested party (intermediary or service provider) may connect to the system as long as they commit to its open, equal and non-discriminatory approach.
- The intermediaries and service providers are to remain self-determined and thus retain ownership of their customer and company data.
- There is no exclusivity: the affiliated services are basically available to all intermediaries.
- The design is collaborative.
- For further information, please consult the general factsheet (in german) and the factsheet for municipalities (in german).
openmobility is independent and relies on a broad, equal sponsorship. openmobility cooperates with all relevant authorities and institutions to support the achievement of our vision.
openmobility does not operate its own sales channel or mobility services and is therefore not in competition with intermediaries or service providers.
Data protection and transparency are to be designed in such a way that the end customer retains sovereignty over his data.
The cooperative is registered since February 2020 in Herisau (AR). The members of the board:
- Felix Engelhard (linkedin)
- Andreas Kronawitter (linkedin)
- Thomas Küchler, Président
- Anne-Claire Pliska (linkedin)
- Maike Scherrer (linkedin)
The below-mentioned body of members of the cooperative openmobility is made up of Swiss companies from throughout the country’s entire mobility industry.